Friday, November 03, 2006

Political

It’s election year. Television shows have programs about voting. MTV’s has shows to promote voting. There is some TV shows and emails that have sublimal messages on who to vote for. My problem with the whole issue is they want me to vote but they do not give me somebody to vote for. The campaign issue is dead. It is all about buying votes. They do not do didley squat for the people. I have my rights to vote or not to vote. An then there are the TV debates which screw up tv programming, where they just show repeats of the shows that have already been viewed or they show the same thing on every station. Who gives a Krap?

4 Comments:

Blogger Alena said...

Why should the Senate go on break when they have not decided on the budget for their government employees? It takes them over half a year to come up with a budget. No wonder the government is going south.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Alena said...

Common sense in the government is lacking. I know it is a hard concept to visualize.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Alena said...

Money is spent on campaign ads and criminals are let out of jail because of overcrowding and not enough money to house them. The criminals continue their existence as if they had never been in jail. They rape, kill, commit robbery, and etc. Living in a world that makes no sense.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Alena said...

Another voting year between John McCain & Barrack Obama. I really think Obama will be the next president. I've seen more publicity on Obama and his family, than I have seen on McCain. I honestly thought McCain had mistresses or was gay until I finally saw a picture of him with his wife. I've seen articles where Obama's wife had been compared to Jackie Kennedy. The most publicity I've seen on McCain is about his pick for Vice President, Palin. Palin has had more publicity than McCain.
I haven't seen any publicity on who Obama picked to be Vice President. Hmmm..... I am glad that Hill Clinton is not going to be president. I really had a bad feeling on that. I think it would be even worse than Bush as president.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home